Avatar Miner Paintball v1.5 Changelog
Avatar Miner Paintball v1.5 was approved earlier in the week, and can be played right now.
This change log can also be found in game as usual, but I’ve added a little detail to the website version. If you have any questions, don’t forget to check out our forums!
— Added —
- New multiplayer map, Ziba Tower. This map is a homage to Battlefield 3 and is quite complex.
- Improved sky has better time of day states, fog and textures
- Colored game messages.
- White is standard stuff like kills
- Green is players joining
- Red is betrayals and boots, bad stuff.
- Orange and Gold are used for sprees and multi-kills
- Purple is messages sent by the developers in a game….
- Map index description added to lobby
- Inventory is re-arranged, with an whole extra empty page ready for updates…
- Splash screen was re-designed, to include a loading bar and game logo, not 2.0 logo.
— Fixed —
- Game no longer crashes if player touches a torch
- Hang on loading screen, if host drops or lags out
- Hang if host quits while you are still loading
- Hospital map no longer white due to fog. We apologize for this nasty one!
- Players no longer spawn invisible if they join in progress
- Players no longer invisible if you join in progress.
- Health de-synchronization fixed
- Double animation playback fixed
- Voice over would play twice
- Map editor HUD restored
- Map editor combat practice improved
- Killzones would crash a custom map in rare cases
- Dyes no longer suffer tool degradation and break!
- Dye blending works correctly. No more bleak grays.
— Improved —
- Host migration, stability
- Stuttering decreased, with garbage collections occurring every 20-45s instead of 4s
- Map select screen has more info about your map.
- Healing no longer lags network.
- Trial mode tweaked (more generous)
- Lighting on all maps tweaked
- Removed infinite grenades option. They lagged the network, and were actually not fun.
We’re busy finalizing BlockWorld v2.1.1 for Xbox 360 and Windows 8 right now after the few delays we had last week, and will be posting a change log for them once they have become available. Expect them within several days.